22 October 2005

gina meme time

I feel so lucky. I have not been reading blogs for very long and I feel like I found most of the cool chicks already. And a couple of cool boys. And of course they are doing fun and hip stuff. I am having fun following them. I am going to copy them. Maybe some day they will let me sit at their hip chick lunch table. Besides, Crazy Virgo said we should all do this meme.

7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:

1. Hold all of my grandchildren
2. Figure out how to take care of roses and not kill them
3. Have a house in London
4. Learn how to really paint
5. Speak French fluently
6. Go shopping all over Europe with Mabel
7. Own an amazing boutique

7 Things I Cannot Do:

1. Cook
2. Move gracefully
3. Finish something before starting something else
4. Math
5. Not check every blog on my blog list every day
6. Not kiss my kids on the head less than 10 times a day
7. Keep my mouth shut when I am really pissed

7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex

1. Humor
2. The ability to be self-deprecating
3. A great chest
4. Brilliant creativity
5. An appreciation of clever girls
6. Intelligence
7. Manners

7 Things I say most often

1. Fuck
2. That's a grown-up word - you can't say it
3. I love you (sweet baby, cookies, daahling, mostest)
4. Go tell your dad
5. You are brilliant
6. Fucking idiot! Learn how to drive!
7. Yes, I am still working on the website

7 Celebrity Crushes

1. Colin Firth - He has the sexiest walk on the planet and I have adored him since Valmont
2. Clive Owen - He just looks like he soooo knows how to kiss
3. Mike Rowe - Wicked sense of humor - always a great thing!
4. Viggo Mortensen - But only as Aragorn and only up until he sings
5. David Duchovney - and his wife Tea Leoni for that matter - they are my celebrity couple crush
6. Jon Stewart - Sexy, clever, and brilliant!
7. Alan Rickman - Gorgeous British Man

7 favorite foods to eat on the couch

1. Cheez-Its - they are evil, evil, evil
2. Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. Hershey's Kisses
4. Cookie Dough Ice Cream
5. Hideaway Pizza
6. Chips and Borden's French Onion Dip
7. A bowl of Special K

Yea! I did it. My first meme about me me. Now git on it Mabel!

6 comments:

Busy Mom said...

You are no longer a meme virgin.

Single, Party of One said...

Hi Shopping Diva - I want to sit at the cool chick lunch table with you...please? I'll bring chips and french onion dip (my personal weakness!)

Thanks for reminding me of Clive Owen too.....he's yummy, that one. I also forgot about Daniel Craig but I can't tell if he's really all that sexy outside of Layer Cake. I guess if he receives the Sienna Miller infidelity endorsement he can't be all that bad....

Anonymous said...

ooooh CLIVE OWEN!!!! yum yum give me some.

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way...where have all you women been all my life? You can always sit at my table Trisha.

Anonymous said...

Uhhhhhh I mean Gina...SOrry!

gina said...

See Heidi! You're so popular! Sooo many friends!