23 March 2010

Why Hello There

What's up with this? If you've run across this cute little blog and wonder what the hell is up with the old and new posts, please let me explain.

Oh, and welcome!

I am Gina. The Gina blog started out as a "mommy blog" and evolved into one big bitchfest. I actually wrote a lot more than you see here, but I deleted the monotonous stuff and kept some funny things. I made the mistake of trying to put a muzzle on what I felt like I wanted to write because nice mommy bloggers don't fucking scream about how stupid most people are. They talk about nice things.

I'm not really that nice.

Then I felt like I couldn't show off my art stuff and be so fucking bitchy. I was admonished a couple of times to quit the language. bleh.

Well, frankly, I can't. I bitch. That's me. Most of the time, I can be funny about it. And, sometimes, not. I also noticed I wasn't having fun with it anymore. So I shelved the gina blog.

I noticed that I missed it. I have a lot of interesting things going on that I want to bitch about. I don't want to do it on my other sites because I am going to make a living with those. Believe me, I'm not that employable, so I need them. Check them out. Buy something.

I spent the last few years trying to make a good life.

I have FINALLY figured out that I should just live one.

So here we are.

I'm going to enjoy this.

If you don't like the way I'm doing it, buh by.

2 comments:

crazyVirgo said...

let me be the first to welcome you and your LOUD LOVELY mouth back to the web. missed ya. and to all those mommy haters out there that don't care for oyur language, DON'T READ THIS BLOG. there, now, carry on Gina. Can't wait to read what you have to say!!

Anonymous said...

And this is PRECISELY why I started reading your blog all those years ago!

I have recently discovered something - we don't have to give a damn about what anyone else thinks!

I'll be tuning in, for sure!